Map your vehicle’s exact position by converting location points into data using the latest matching technology.
Provide dispatchers and fleet managers with GPS locations and tracking data. Help them identify inefficiencies or recalculate routes or to calculate tolls.
Get accurate calculation results instantly! Process hundreds of matching requests simultaneously.
Match single position on the road network
Always know where your vehicles and cargo are headed. Match GPS points to the road network and displays the most likely position of your vehicles. Get location information like street names or numbers, zip codes, city or country. Locations are transferred at regular intervals and can be displayed on digital maps.
Match route history on the road network
Track the history of a vehicle as input, a including driving time, direction, and speed. Matching to the road network gives you the ability to:
- Monitor driving behavior and performance
- Receive notifications about arrival times
- Compare planned and actually driven routes
- Verify bills from subcontractors and toll invoices
- Send out emergency, breakdown calls, or report unauthorized usage