This part of the code sample explains how the request has to look like to create a simple sequence, where the driver is limited by working hour regulations.
In this example the depot location and the vehicle are fixed:
- Depot shown with a red icon in the map.
- Vehicle with profile EUR_VAN.
- Type of the orders are pickup and delivery with pickup always being at the depot.
- The drivers availability is from 8:00 until 20:00.
In addition to the list of customer locations, and the drivers availability you can specify the following restrictions for the driver:
- Preset drivers' working hour regulation that is applicable to the driver.
- Custom Break rule for driver.
- Maximum driving time and travel time that the driver is allowed to have.
For more information about break rules refer to the Driver's Working Hours concept.