This list shows all changes of the API between releases like new features, significant improvements and bug fixes. We recommend that API developers periodically check it for updates.
- Feature: Added response parameter 'region' to the predefined profiles.
- Feature: Added response parameters for alternative drivetrains (LNG, Electric, Hybrid) to the predefined profiles.
- Feature: Added response parameters for the emission standard 'EURO_6D_TEMP', 'EURO_6D' and 'EURO_6E' of vehicles in the European Union to the predefined profiles.
- Feature: Added response parameter 'numberOfTires' to the predefined profiles.
- Improvement: Removed unused response parameter 'costPerFuelUnit' from 'monetaryCostOptions'.
- Feature: Added response parameters 'currency' and 'monetaryCostOptions' to the predefined profiles.
- Feature: Added new vehicle profiles for the IMEA region to the predefined profiles.
- Improvement: Renamed error codes 'GENERAL_ACCESS_DENIED' to 'GENERAL_UNAUTHENTICATED' and 'GENERAL_UNAUTHORIZED' to 'GENERAL_FORBIDDEN'.
- Bugfix: The response parameter 'vehicle' of the predefined profiles is not required anymore, as the profiles 'BICYCLE' and 'PEDESTRIAN' do not have vehicle parameters.
- Bugfix: The profile 'USA_8_SEMITRAILER_5AXLE' now returns the proper vehicle attributes of typical semi-trailer truck (US GVWR class 8) with 5 axles.
- Feature: Added method 'getPredefinedVehicleProfiles' to obtain all predefined vehicle profiles, e.g. for the Routing, Route Optimization and Sequence Optimization API.