This list shows all changes of the API between releases like new features, significant improvements and bug fixes. We recommend that API developers periodically check it for updates.
- Feature: Federal states labels for USA.
- Feature: Federal borders for USA, Canada, Brazil available at zoom-level 3.
- Improvement: New map data based on HERE 2021.Q2.
- Improvement: Optimized categorization of city labels.
- Improvement: Optimized border geometries.
- Improvement: Improved localization.
- Improvement: Improved street signs.
- Improvement: Added Antarctica.
- Bugfix: Added missing city labels.
- Bugfix: Removed overlapping borders.
- Bugfix: Repositioning of country labels.
- Improvement: Enabling gzip compression for response tiles.
- Feature: Rooftop precise house numbers.
- Feature: 3D Buildings and high resolution data.
- Feature: Displaying multiple languages for cities at the same time.
- Feature: Changing the displayed map language dynamically on client side.
- Feature: Public URL for predefined styles, sprite-sheet & fonts.
- Feature: Applying map styles on client side, allowing for an individual variation and adaption of styles.
- Feature: Vector map API for an easy integration in a web mapping framework.