This list shows all changes of the API between releases like new features, significant improvements and bug fixes. We recommend that API developers periodically check it for updates.
- Bugfix: Improved stability when setting the destinations to null in the request.
- Feature: Combining the options 'startTime' and 'duration', a multiple time-dependent matrix is calculated. The results are available in the field 'travelTimeProfilesEncoded'.
- Feature: Using the options 'startTime' and 'trafficMode', a time-dependent matrix is calculated.
- Feature: Encoded response is available.
- Feature: When 'roadAccess' is specified but 'includeLastMeters' is false for at least one location, a warning is returned.
- Feature: Added response parameter 'warnings' to return information on the validity of the result.
- Feature: New vehicle profiles for region IMEA.
- Bugfix: Improved stability when requesting toll costs.
- Improvement: Renamed error codes 'GENERAL_ACCESS_DENIED' to 'GENERAL_UNAUTHENTICATED' and 'GENERAL_UNAUTHORIZED' to 'GENERAL_FORBIDDEN'.
- Improvement: Time-dependent toll tariffs are considered when requesting the result type 'TOLL_COSTS'.
- Feature: The toll costs can be calculated in a specified currency by using the result type 'TOLL_COSTS' and the request parameter 'currency'.
- Feature: Calculation of the distances and travel times between a set of origins and destinations.