This part of the code example explains how to create and optimize a route considering different capacity configurations of the loading area of vehicles.
You can specify the following:
- Capacity configuration of the vehicle
- Setting, where a switch between different configurations can be made
- Customer locations
Note: In this code sample a maximum of 10 customer locations are allowed.
- Transports with several quantities to be picked up from, or delivered to, the customer
All the specifications are automatically inserted into the request body on the right side in the JSON representation.
- For more information about usage of capacities refer capacities and alternative capacities concept.
- To delete the previously created plan, use the code sample Route optimization - Delete plan.