This part of the code sample explains how transportation, location, and vehicle-dependent service times are taken into account when calculating the time profile of a route.
You can specify the following:
- Vehicle-dependent service time and service time factor of the vehicle
- Location-dependent service time settings of the depot
- Customer location with location-dependent service times
Note: In this code sample a maximum of 10 customer locations are allowed.
- Transport-dependent service times
All the specifications are automatically inserted into the request body on the right side in the JSON representation.
- For more information about calculation of service times refer to service times concept.
- To delete the previously created plan, use the code sample Route optimization - Delete plan.